Those faces...

(written by Krishna, a CRY Mumbai volunteer)
My sole reason to sit among these children is to learn what goes on in their mind. What causes them to grow up so fast and look at this world through those oceanic abyss eyes?

Last Saturday on Anti Child Labour day, I was once again among them. Almost all those faces were new for me, but within 2 hours they become so close that I can close my eyes and those stark faces will be right in front my eyes.

I first looked towards him when whole bunch of children started shouting his name. They all wanted him to come in front and dance. They all, except him, claimed that he was a very good dancer. I asked him to come up front and perform with other children, but he politely pulled himself back, whispering that he is not a good dancer.

For more visit http://jidkaro-schoolbharo.blogspot.com/2010/06/those-faces.html

Labels: , , ,